Monday, April 21, 2008

Potential relevance of blogs to my life

Blogging done correctly could really have a positive impact on all aspects of my life. My professional life especially. I could and should keep up with other bloggers who have expertise in my field. I could look at other peoples blogs who are interested in becoming administrators or are currently in a position of leadership.
I am not at all worried about the privacy issue. I am only going to put out information that is appropriately professional and courteous.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hey, Scott! Congratulations on the new blog and the new puppies! We have an upcoming Exploration on finding blog posts related to your interests (from Red Wings to puppies to educational leadership). The fun awaits ... In the meantime, you might like checking out the awesome blog maintained by ASCD (the folks who bring you Educational Leadership magazine):

http://ascd.typepad.com/